Shop Mother’s Day gifts that benefit Arte Americas. Each gift set includes 3 uniquely handmade pieces that support women artisans in Oaxaca and the Central Valley:
- Table Runner Telar de Cintura (waist loom) made by Balbina Navarro Textil in Santo Tomas Jalienza, Oaxaca.
- Red Clay Cochinito Salsero and Spoon made by Elizabeth Ortega in San Marcos Tlapazola, Oaxaca
- Handmade Planter by Sandra Ave Studio in Tulare, CA
- Membership to Arte Americas $50 value
- Two tickets to the May 29th Mexico en El Corazon folklorico performance at the Paul Paul Theater
There are no reviews yet.